Subscribe NowMonthly updates from our team straight to your inbox
October 2023 Valuation Barometer
Highlights from our October 2023 Valuation Barometer, covering deals and valuation multiples in UK M&A in September 2023. Request the Executive Summary below.
September has seen a continuation of August’s drop in deal volumes.
We combined data from MarktoMarket’s platform and our other sources to estimate the value of deals completed and announced in September 2023.
The largest deal in September was Amgen Inc.’s acquisition of Horizon Therapeutics Plc. for £22.3 billion.
Other deals during September included:
- Bridgepoint Group’s acquisition of Energy Capital Partners in a £714 million.
- Permira’s acquisition of Ergomed for £682 million.
- Mitie Group’s acquisition of JCA Engineering for £31.5 million.
The smaller end of the market witnessed the following deals:
- Alpha Group’s acquisition of 85% of Cobase (Financial Transaction Services B.V) for £8 million.
- FRP Advisory’s acquisition of Wilson Field for £4.8 million.
- Ludlow Wealth Management’s acquisition of Opus Wealth Management for £710k.
SAMPLE COMPLETED AND ANNOUNCED M&A MULTIPLES – September 2023
Request the executive report below. Please contact email@example.com to discuss access to the full list of deals in the MarktoMarket Valuation Barometers.
For the full list of previous Barometers – visit our reports page.
Request the Report
Submit the form for the executive report.