Subscribe NowMonthly updates from our team straight to your inbox
November 2023 Valuation Barometer
Highlights from our November 2023 Valuation Barometer, covering deals and valuation multiples in UK M&A in October 2023. Request the Executive Summary below.
Falling deal volume has carried on into October.
We combined data from MarktoMarket’s platform and our other sources to estimate the value of deals completed and announced in October 2023.
The largest deal in October was Chevron Corporation’s acquisition of Hess Corporation for £49.3 billion.
Other deals during October included:
- Spire Healthcare Group’s acquisition of Vita Health Group for £74 million.
- LBG Media’s acquisition of US-based women’s media brand Betches for £44.3 million.
- Premier Foods’s acquisition of FUEL10K for £34 million.
The smaller end of the market witnessed the following deals:
- Halma’s acquisition of AprioMed AB for £10 million.
- Renew Holdings’ acquisition of Cumbria Ltd for £4.7 million.
- Van Elle’s acquisition of Rock and Alluvium for £3.8 million.
SAMPLE COMPLETED AND ANNOUNCED M&A MULTIPLES – october 2023
Request the executive report below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss access to the full list of deals in the MarktoMarket Valuation Barometers.
For the full list of previous Barometers – visit our reports page.
Request the Report
Submit the form for the executive report.