Subscribe NowMonthly updates from our team straight to your inbox
March 2023 Valuation Barometer
Highlights from our March 2023 Valuation Barometer, covering deals and valuation multiples in UK M&A in February 2023. Request the Executive Summary below.
February has seen a decline in deal volumes both compared to last month and year-on-year.
We combined data from MarktoMarket’s platform and our other sources to estimate the value of deals completed and announced in February 2023.
The largest deal in February was LKQ Corporation’s acquisition of Uni-Select Inc. for $2.8 billion.
Other deals during February included:
- BP PLC’s acquisition of TravelCenters of America Inc. for £1 billion.
- Lloyds Banking Group’s acquisition of Tusker (Hamsard 3352 Ltd) for £300 million.
- Redx Pharma PLC’s acquisition of Jounce Therapeutics Inc for $131 million.
The smaller end of the market witnessed the following deals:
- Grafenia PLC’s acquisition of Topfloor Systems Ltd for £6.2 million.
- Northcoders Ltd’s acquisition of Tech Returners Ltd for £1.5 million.
- E-commerce and brand aggregator company, Zamaz PLC’s acquisition of Dallatte Italia Srl for £0.9 million
SAMPLE COMPLETED AND ANNOUNCED M&A MULTIPLES – february 2023
Completed and Announced M&A Multiples February 2023
Request the executive report below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss access to the full list of deals in the MarktoMarket Valuation Barometers.
For the full list of previous Barometers – visit our reports page.
Request the Report
Submit the form for the executive report.