Subscribe NowMonthly updates from our team straight to your inbox
June 2023 Valuation Barometer
Highlights from our June 2023 Valuation Barometer, covering deals and valuation multiples in UK M&A in May 2023. Request the Executive Summary below.
May has seen a decrease in deal volumes from both the previous month and the same month last year.
We combined data from MarktoMarket’s platform and our other sources to estimate the value of deals completed and announced in May 2023.
The largest deal in May was ONEOK INC.’s acquisition of Magellan Midstream Partners for £15 billion.
Other deals during May included:
- Heico Corporation’s acquisition of Wencor Group for £1.6 billion.
- Samsung Display’s acquisition of eMagin Corporation for £175 million.
- Liontrust’s acquisition of GAM Holding AG for £96 million.
The smaller end of the market witnessed the following deals:
- Keyword Studios PLC’s acquisition of Hardsuit Labs INC. for £12 million.
- Knights PLC’s acquisition of Baines Wilson for £3.3 million.
- Kin + Carta’s acquisition of FOrecast Data Services Ltd for £3 million.
SAMPLE COMPLETED AND ANNOUNCED M&A MULTIPLES – may 2023
Request the executive report below. Please contact email@example.com to discuss access to the full list of deals in the MarktoMarket Valuation Barometers.
For the full list of previous Barometers – visit our reports page.
Request the Report
Submit the form for the executive report.