Subscribe NowMonthly updates from our team straight to your inbox
July 2023 Valuation Barometer
Highlights from our July 2023 Valuation Barometer, covering deals and valuation multiples in UK M&A in June 2023. Request the Executive Summary below.
June has seen an increase in deal volumes from the previous month and illustrates a rising trend year to date, when adjusting for the usual tax-driven “spike” in March.
We combined data from MarktoMarket’s platform and our other sources to estimate the value of deals completed and announced in June 2023.
The largest deal in June was NASDAQm Inc.’s acquisition of Adenza Inc. for £8.4 billion.
Other deals during June included:
- EQT AB’s acquisition of Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC for £4.9 billion.
- Alpha Auto Group’s acquisition of Lookers PLC for £465 million.
- Midwich’s acquisition of SF Marketing for £26.5 million.
The smaller end of the market witnessed the following deals:
- Avacta Group’s acquisition of Coris BioConcept for £7.4 million.
- Eleco PLC’s acquisition of BestOUtcome Ltd. for £4 million.
- Team PLC’s acquisition of Thornton Chartered Financial Panning for £2.1 million.
SAMPLE COMPLETED AND ANNOUNCED M&A MULTIPLES – june 2023
Request the executive report below. Please contact email@example.com to discuss access to the full list of deals in the MarktoMarket Valuation Barometers.
For the full list of previous Barometers – visit our reports page.
Request the Report
Submit the form for the executive report.